Labels

"The Kriya Yoga that I am giving to the world through you in this nineteenth century," Babaji told Lahiri Mahasaya, "is a revival of the same science that Krishna gave millenniums ago to Arjuna; and that was later known to Patanjali and Christ, and to St. John, St. Paul, and other disciples.”
- Autobiography of a Yogi



Saturday, February 9, 2013

Light the Lamp of Thy Love

In my house, with thine own hands,
Light the lamp of thy love.
Thy transmuting lamp entrancing,
Wondrous are its rays.
Change my darkness to thy light, lord!
Change my darkness to thy light,
And my evil into good.
Touch me but once and I will change,
All my clay into thy gold.
All the sense lamps that I did light
Sooted into worries.
Sitting at the door of my soul,
Light thy resurrecting lamp!

-Tagore



1 comment: